Saturday, September 04, 2010

Sandakan!

Having a great experience here at Sandakan which I only manage to sleep now. Going to many places... haha.. FUN... However, Sandakan line is really bad. The hotel did provide the WIFI service however, it's slower than a turtle. My Digi broadband did not work well here.

Since I can't stand without internet, I have no choice to get a Celcom broadband prepaid here. Forget about the line stuff since it has been solve. Purpose Me and one of my partner here is to do our business however, it's look more like a vacation. Thanks to my tour guild networker here who treat me like a tourist. Yes, I am here like a tourist having a nice food and place to visit.

I will try to upload some of the picture soon since I forget to bring my camera card reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment