Sunday, September 05, 2010

Sandakan 2

I only manage to wake at 10am today. Looking for some other hotel but ended up staying at a same hotel. After my breakfast at the hotel restaurant, I going to work again. This time I go around town area before going to giant hypermarket to meet up a prospect. I get a big shock while the prospect told me he is a MBA holder and he is just 26 years old.

Right after that is around 5PM and I manage to meet up my aunt and I have a great dinner with her. Nice seafood! wow! I will upload the photo next time! After that, I going to sing K with my friends.. Fun!Fun! For RM21 for 2 hours with a glass of soft drink! It consider cheap at this peak time if compare with KK.

Before going back to hotel manage to have drinks with some my friends. It consider another great journey for today!

I would like to share something more here about my feel. Please don't disappointed someone who trust in you. If you no confident to do it at first, please do not promise anything to me. This will make people angry and disappointed. People have the right to not trust you anymore in the future. I has spend my time and money with it but I ending up with something like this.!

No comments:

Post a Comment