Thursday, September 02, 2010

My Memory!

Memory is on the way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are,the things you never want to lose. Try you think back your pass, the first and last time you with your lovers and friends. I am sure we hope we could stop the time at the happy moment.

I has been experience a lot of happiness,sadness, disappointment moment with some of my close friend. Honestly to say, anything happen between us won't be a heart feeling for me. I am not sure if they still treat me as their close friend, but I still have to thanks every happiness moment they bring to my life.
I use to love a few girls (don't misunderstand my word, it's really just a few) but end up with disappointment and sadness. However, I still have to thanks every happiness moment that they ever gave me.

Yes, I might ever hate some of you but it won't go for long term. It is because every sadness and disappointment has been cover by the happiness from all my friends and lover. Honestly to say, sometime when I look back to some of the photo which I still keep it, I really hope I could back to the moment.

Due to some technical problem.. I will upload some of the photo tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment