Monday, April 04, 2011

update

ones again.. it's been long time didn't update my blog.. The last update was when I am in Labaun half year ago..Hope I will be back there again. Currently alone at hotel and waiting my friend to come back. Boring and make me missing back the pass moment.

I am missing my friends.. Some long lost friend. Every happy and sad moment that we ever go thru is always surrounding my mind. I really hope the the happy moment could be back even just a few minutes.

Going to church every week is one of my happinest moment in my life. Going to school is also one of the happiest moment in my life. However, all of this will come to the end if without any friend who will share their happiest with you and supporting you in your sad moment.

Friends is just like part of my body. It won't be complete without a close friend.! Remember this.. Also appreciate your best friend for the good thing that they ever do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment