Sunday, April 17, 2011

Test!

Test is around the corner. Coming Monday will be Law test follow by Thursday will be my tax test. What should I do? I totally lost.. How could this happen to me? I got no idea where should I start. I might be losing my strength on my study. How could I find back my patient for my study?

Yes! I admit that I am not a claver person and hard-working person. I can go till my final year really is a miracle for me. Will this miracle continue to fall in me? GOD! PLEASE HELP ME!

I suppose to graduate this month, but due to the changing of school policy I have to choice to extend 1 more year in the school. This might be the main reason why I loss my patient. Thinking back 3 years ago, they are some opportunity but I choose to give up all of the better alternative.

Sometime I feel so regret by choosing this school which is my last choice. But YOU know the reason right? Please take away the feeling. I hate it! Seem like my remaining in here really worthless. Is it the time to say "good bye!" to my friend here? I am considering if I could change to other better school.



No comments:

Post a Comment