Thursday, January 08, 2009

I will say a stupid day!

as usual... went to school... but 2day a bit diff is i manage to wake up at 6.30 althought I sleep at 2.30 yesterday.It is a boring class today which the economic that the lecture teach I ever learn. ZZZZ.... i learn that more then 2 years and now learn back the same thing again..

my class end early today because Mr. Lawrence have to meet someone. then went to jia wei shop.. wow... 1st day selling chicken rice.. I will give him 8 out of 10.. I is nice.. which his mom still learning to take of the bone.. haha.~ I manage to eat CHA SAU GAI FAN 2morrow after class.. haha~

night going to work again..aiks... I hate teaching... then i manage to find someone for a drink.. but so unfortunately no one is able to do that.. aiks.. It is so sad right.. some at cyber and going home soon.. some say not go.. and some is sick... That is y i say it is better not stay in this boring KK. So i just drive my car like a stupid man and don't know wher is my distence. YAO CHEH HOR alone is not a nice feel.. aiks..!

If u want me to rate this day.. i will say 2 out of 10.... which is very bed.!

1 comment:

  1. although we hv less thing to talk to. Im still available for any of my frens when they need someone to talk to in a boring night. Unless u're lazy to drive so long distance to Putatan again. =)

    ReplyDelete